SYNBermuda 211 in Escondido , CA
Ideal for high foot traffic and works well for the most demanding applications in Escondido , CA including children's playgrounds and pet training areas. Also recommended for Rooftops, decks and golf fringe areas. IPEMA Certified ASTM F1292-09 Compliant Product.
SYNBermuda 211 combines SYNLawn’s HeatBlock Technology™ and EnviroLoc™ backing to lower surface temperatures and ‘lock’ in turf fibers with superior nylon grass blade construction. This artificial grass is ideal for high foot traffic and works well for the most demanding applications including children’s playgrounds and pet training areas. Also recommended for Rooftops, decks and golf fringe areas. IPEMA Certified ASTM F1292-09 Compliant Product.
- Certified Safety
- IPEMA Certified ASTM F1292-09 Compliant Product.
- Environment Friendly
- Exclusive EnviroLoc™ technology with BioCel™ backing system results in 60%-70% green by weight with greater dimensional stability.
- No infill required
- No black rubber crumb necessary. Greatly reduces maintenance of artificial turf.
- Superior resiliency with 100% nylon fibers.
- Lasting Color
- UV stabilized yarns to resist fading from the sun. Bright color-fast yarns that stay bright.
- Recommended Applications
- Recommended for golf fairway and putting green fringe. Also recommended for residential landscapes, sloped areas, water saturated areas, pool areas and moderate to high traffic areas including Roof decks, Patios and children’s play areas.
Softness & Resiliency
Foot Traffic and Resiliency
Grass Zone: Nylon with HeatBlock™ // Thatch Zone: Texturized Nylon with HeatBlock™
Grass Zone: Turf Green // Thatch Zone: Turf Green
Grass Zone: 1.0″ // Thatch Zone: 0.875″ +/-15%
> 30 inches per hour
SYNBermuda Premium 220